- Full-Time: 37.5 hours per week. 5 days out of 7.
- Job title
- Customer Service Assistant
- Reports to
- Centre Manager
There has never been a better time to join the Lok’nStore team- we are a modern growing company which prides itself on friendly customer service. As a leading provider of self-storage to business and personal customers, Lok’nStore provides a great atmosphere for you to be able to learn to deliver exceptional customer service to our customers.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Full-Time Customer Service Assistant at our Tonbridge centre.
We offer a modern retail environment with fresh receptions and brightly lit storage areas. Our flagship centres are designed to be welcoming. We expect our teams to take great pride in their centre so that customers get a great first impression and leave feeling their possessions are safe and secure.
This is a customer service and sales roles; you'll be expected to take part in various duties over the phone, face to face and on a PC. Providing a storage solution for every customer, each of whom has a different story making each and every interaction unique. You will complete administration and ad hoc duties to ensure the effective running of the centre.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, instantly likeable and professional with excellent attention to detail. We are particularly focused on finding someone who is friendly. You will be an excellent communicator, organised and computer literate with GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English. Previous customer service and sales experience will be beneficial but isn’t essential.
Why work for Lok’nStore:
- A great salary
- 20 days holiday pro rata + bank holidays - rising with service, 1 day per year (up to 25 days)
- Employee benefits and shopping discounts – including discount gym memberships, cash back, instant offer and discounts from 100’s of big and small named brands
- Unlimited monthly bonus scheme – earn more every month, the more you put in, the more you get out!
- Lok’nStore academy – an award-winning in- house training department with internal and external educational courses to help your development and progress within the company
- Profit from our success – access to our share investment plan
This job description is not exhaustive. We would expect individuals to be flexible and to adapt.