- 22.5 hours per week / 3 days out of 7
- Job title
- Customer Service Assistant
- Reports to
- Centre Manager
Part-Time Customer Service Assistant / Permanent Position based in Gloucester / 22.5 hours per week, any 3 out of 7 days. Salary £10.10 per hour + unlimited monthly bonus.
What we give you:
- A competitive salary.
- Unlimited monthly bonus – We like paying bonuses!
- We will pay you a monthly bonus for:
- Every customer that moves in
- A first impressions audit pass
- A mystery shop programme pass
- Meaning you will earn a bonus every month!
- Last year we paid out a total of £1million in bonus to our Customer Service Advisors. An average of £5,891 per person
- 20 days holiday pro rata + bank holidays - rising with service, 1 day per year (up to 25 days)
- Employee benefits and shopping discounts – including discount gym memberships, cashback, instant offers and discounts from 100’s of big and small named brands.
- Lok’nStore academy – an award-winning in-house training department with internal and external educational courses to help your development and progress within the company.
- Profit from our success – access to our share investment plan
There has never been a better time to join the Lok’nStore team.
We are a modern company in a face-paced, expanding self-storage industry. We pride ourselves on the friendly service our team members provide. As a leading provider of self-storage to business and personal customers, Lok’nStore is a fast-growing company with new stores opening every year, creating great career opportunities.
About the role:
We expect our teams to take great pride in their store so that customers get a great first impression and leave feeling their possessions are safe and secure.
This is a customer service and sales role, you’ll be expected to take part in various duties over the phone, face to face and on a PC. Providing a storage solution for every customer, each of whom has a different story making each and every interaction unique. You will complete administration and ad hoc duties to ensure the effective running of the store.
What you can give us:
Someone who is outgoing, instantly likeable and professional with excellent attention to detail. We are particularly focused on finding someone who is friendly. You will be an excellent communicator, organised and computer literate with GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English. Previous customer service and sales experience will be beneficial but isn’t essential.
This job description is not exhaustive. We would expect individuals to be flexible and to adapt.