We opened our first self-storage centre in Horsham, Sussex in February 1995 and have grown consistently over the last 23 years, currently operating 29 self-storage centres and two serviced document stores in Southern England. We have been listed on the Alternative Investment market (AIM) since June 2000.
We offer self-storage and serviced document storage and management services. Self-storage is available to both household and business customers at our highly branded Lok’nStore centres. Each centre is prominently located mainly in the affluent South-East of England in large towns and cities.
Our Saracen Document Storage service offers businesses anything from secure storage of one media tape to full management of their business documentation with 24 hour retrieval. We excel in offering the best customer service at competitive prices for both our Lok’nStore and Saracen customers.
Our Business Strengths
- The specific property requirements of self-storage coupled with challenging local planning regimes create significant barriers to entry, especially in Southern England where Lok’nStore operates
- Strong and increasing asset base
- The self-storage business is highly cash generative with high profit margins on established stores and all customers paying on a rolling 28 day basis
- Lok’nStore has a track record of strong and growing cash generation driving a progressive dividend policy
- New and replacement store openings over the next year
- Significant growth in third party asset management
- Experienced Board and Executive management team with clear strategic direction and proven business model