50% Off Your First 8 Weeks at Lok'nStore Bristol
Lok'nStore Bristol for business and household customers
Lok'nStore Bristol has ten different sizes of private self storage spaces available, from small lockers for perhaps just a couple of suitcases or cardboard boxes, up to gigantic spaces big enough for pallets and mini-warehousing. For more on the various different sized units and rooms please go to our Space Estimator, where you will be able to view the spaces either with your furniture and belongings, or empty. We can cater for any challenge and we will always have a practical solution for you. If you have any questions, try our storage FAQs.
If you are travelling to Lok'nStore Bristol to move in, or you have already reserved online please remember to bring with you:
- Two types of ID - one with a photo, one with your address
- Your chosen method of payment - credit or debit card
- A padlock to secure your space - we sell them in-store if you forget
Directions to Lok'nStore Bristol
- M4 - Leave at junction 18 and take the A46 exit to Bath/Stroud. Continue on A46, taking the A420 to Aldermoor Way in Longwell Green.
- From Central Bristol - Head towards Bath on the A4 (Bath Road), taking the A4174 and then Marsham Way till you reach Aldermoor Way.
Top reasons to store at Lok’nStore Bristol:
- Bristol’s newest purpose built, modern self storage centre in the heart of Longwell Green.
- Bristol’s best price for storage – guaranteed.
- Clean, dry and secure storage with friendly staff always available at the facility during opening hours.
- New opening offer for Bristol customers – 50% off for 8 weeks.The self storage industry’s friendliest customer service staff – guaranteed! (come and try the tea we will make you to prove it!)
- 800 units of different sizes where you are the only key holder and sizes ranging from a wardrobe to a mini-warehouse.
- Wide, brightly lit corridors make it easy to move your items around the storage centre.
- Industry leading security and CCTV systems – monitored 24/7.
Personal Storage for Bristol householders, homeowners, tenants, students and landlords
- Do you need to make a bit more space in your home? Using Lok'nStore Bristol is ideal for those homeowners who need to declutter - use one of our units to store furniture, home accessories, clothing, shoes, toys and belongings you want to keep, but don't need everyday.
- Tenants or property owners in between moves around Bristol can also take advantage of Lok'nStore's services by using our facility for a few weeks.
- Are you a student (college or university) who needs storage space over the holidays? We can help you with a great introductory offer - call today for more information.
- Do you need packaging products like bubblewrap and cardboard boxes? We can supply you with these items at the lowest prices in the industry.
Business Storage for companies large and small in the Bristol area
- Does your business need space for pallets,mini-warehousing and a FREE forklift service in Bristol? Lok'nStore can help you.
- Are you on the road for most of the day and in need of someone to take small or large deliveries for you while you are offsite; for FREE? We make this service available to all our customers.
- Do you need low cost archive storage in a racked out room for your business or company? We can arrange shelving for you.
- Have you got a business with varying space needs? You can change up or down in size at Lok'nStore Bristol for FREE.
LoknStore Bristol provides self storage to customers and local companies from Bristol, Bath, Barton Hill, Brislington, Bedminster, Bitton, Cadbury Heath, Chewton Keynsham, Downend, Frenchay, Hanham, Keynsham, Saltford, St.George, Warmley, Willsbridge, Yate, the postcodes BS30, BS31, BS14, BS15, BS16 and BS4.
Meet the manager
Our manager at Lok'nStore Bristol is Gervais Hardy: "I have a genuine love for customer service and finding a solution for any situation that presents itself. With Lok'nStore, you get a whole lot more than just flexible, low cost and accessible personal or business storage. You will always get a friendly welcome, plus expert advice to help you make the most of the space in your storage unit."
Lok’nStore offers you...
The best price
Your own secure storage room from just £10 per week!
Free helpful advice from our friendly, expert staff. Call today!
Store at Lok'nStore from just 1 week, or for as long as you want.
Secure, locked storage rooms for your goods. Only you have a key.