50% Off Your First 8 Weeks at Lok'nStore Bristol
Lok'nStore Bristol for business and household customers
Lok'nStore Bristol has ten different sizes of private self storage spaces available, from small lockers for perhaps just a couple of suitcases or cardboard boxes, up to gigantic spaces big enough for pallets and mini-warehousing. For more on the various different sized units and rooms please go to our Space Estimator, where you will be able to view the spaces either with your furniture and belongings, or empty. We can cater for any challenge and we will always have a practical solution for you. If you have any questions, try our storage FAQs.
If you are travelling to Lok'nStore Bristol to move in, or you have already reserved online please remember to bring with you:
- Two types of ID - one with a photo, one with your address
- Your chosen method of payment - credit or debit card
- A padlock to secure your space - we sell them in-store if you forget
Directions to Lok'nStore Bristol
- M4 - Leave at junction 18 and take the A46 exit to Bath/Stroud. Continue on A46, taking the A420 to Aldermoor Way in Longwell Green.
- From Central Bristol - Head towards Bath on the A4 (Bath Road), taking the A4174 and then Marsham Way till you reach Aldermoor Way.
Top reasons to store at Lok’nStore Bristol:
- Bristol’s newest purpose built, modern self storage centre in the heart of Longwell Green.
- Bristol’s best price for storage – guaranteed.
- Clean, dry and secure storage with friendly staff always available at the facility during opening hours.
- New opening offer for Bristol customers – 50% off for 8 weeks.The self storage industry’s friendliest customer service staff – guaranteed! (come and try the tea we will make you to prove it!)
- 800 units of different sizes where you are the only key holder and sizes ranging from a wardrobe to a mini-warehouse.
- Wide, brightly lit corridors make it easy to move your items around the storage centre.
- Industry leading security and CCTV systems – monitored 24/7.
Personal Storage for Bristol householders, homeowners, tenants, students and landlords
- Do you need to make a bit more space in your home? Using Lok'nStore Bristol is ideal for those homeowners or property who need to de-clutter - use one of our units to store furniture, home accessories, clothing, shoes, toys and belongings you want to keep, but don't need everyday.
- Tenants, renters or property owners in between moves around Bristol can also take advantage of Lok'nStore's services by using our facility for a few weeks.
- Are you a student (college or university) who needs storage space over the holidays? We can help you with a great introductory offer - call today for more information.
- Do you need packaging products like bubblewrap and cardboard boxes? We can supply you with these items at the lowest prices in the industry.
Business Storage for companies large and small in the Bristol area
- Does your business need space for pallets, mini-warehousing and a FREE forklift service in Bristol? Lok'nStore can help you.
- Are you on the road for most of the day and in need of someone to take small or large deliveries for you while you are offsite; for FREE? We make this service available to all our customers.
- Do you need low cost archive storage in a racked out room for your business or company? We can arrange shelving for you.
- Have you got a business with varying space needs? You can change up or down in size at Lok'nStore Bristol for FREE.
LoknStore Bristol provides self storage to customers and local companies from Bristol, Bath, Barton Hill, Brislington, Bedminster, Bitton, Cadbury Heath, Chewton Keynsham, Downend, Frenchay, Hanham, Keynsham, Saltford, St.George, Warmley, Willsbridge, Yate, the postcodes BS30, BS31, BS14, BS15, BS16 and BS4.
In 2016 Lok'nStore opened a new build self storage facility in Bristol and we honestly believe this building will shape how all storage centres are designed in the future.
The site on the Longwell Green Trade Park was formally a piece of waste ground (brownfield) that added very little to the area in the way of beauty, architecture or commerce. Lok’nStore purchased the abandoned site and built a brand new, state of the art self storage facility that serves all of the Bristol area. This building, with a strong hint of the Lok’nStore brand colour orange, is immense and is without doubt something new in the industry. 20 years ago in the United Kingdom, a self-storage facility would be a former old warehouse, cladded in the current owners brand colours, with a few outside storage containers in the car park. Lok’nStore Bristol is at the opposite end of this spectrum. A large well-lit building with ample space for customers to park their vehicles or for removal and home moving lorries to park. The reception area is welcoming, with comfy sofas and plenty of natural daylight. There is a kitchen for tea and coffee making, which customers are welcome to use. The store feels like a shop or retail unit rather than a warehouse full of locked storage spaces. Glass windows invite in the outside, yet the building feels ultimately very safe and secure.
Once out of the reception area, you enter the real workings, the heart of Lok’nStore Bristol. The loading bays, where customers park to unload their belongings are large and come complete with trolleys to carry goods. Once loaded, customers push their trolley to their storage space – this is actually a sealed room with a padlock on the door that only the customer has access to. The corridors are well lit and wide enough to comfortably use. If your storage unit is on an upper floor Bristol has lifts to get you and your belongings up to a higher level – you can get into the lift with your trolley and belongings and never even know you aren’t on the ground floor. At times the building is busy with Bristol’s customers coming and going - businesses especially use the store every day - but at times when it’s quiet, you may find that apart from the Lok’nStore staff; you have the building to yourself. At these moments a sort of peace comes over the building, which some say they even find therapeutic.
Customers find that the extra space a storage room at Bristol gives them is a great way of sorting through belongings, de-cluttering. Creating space in a modern home can be very difficult given the tiny square footage in many new properties. A storage space away from your own home can create a fresher feel in the property – a well-known trick suggested by many estate agents and property rental agencies in Bristol.
Bristol businesses also thrive when they use Lok’nStore - Low cost storage space minutes from the centre of town, with no long term contracts. A local business can use a storage space in Bristol without needing to pay for any more than 1 week’s rental! There can be no more favourable warehousing deal available for a Bristol business, where the term of rental is less than a week. If there is; please let us know.
Meet the manager
Our manager at Lok'nStore Bristol is Gervais Hardy: "I have a genuine love for customer service and finding a solution for any situation that presents itself. With Lok'nStore, you get a whole lot more than just flexible, low cost and accessible personal or business storage. You will always get a friendly welcome, plus expert advice to help you make the most of the space in your storage unit."
Lok’nStore offers you...
The best price
Your own locked, secure storage room from just £10 per week!
Free helpful advice from our friendly, expert staff. Call us today.
Storage at Lok'nStore from just 1 week, or for as long as you want.
Secure, locked storage rooms for your goods. Only you have a key.