Keeping your Lok’nStore COVID-19 safe
Last Updated 23/07/2020
Thank you for working with us to stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our centres. Customer and team safety is a Lok’nStore priority. Please see below some of the measures we have implemented throughout our stores to keep everyone safe:
- Customers will be required to wear a face-covering when entering reception areas – we can provide you with a disposable mask for free should you forget to bring one
- Both colleagues and customers are required to wear face coverings when viewing a storage space together
- We have limited the number of customers in reception areas to two adults at any one time
- Only one customer is allowed in a lift at a time (all stores also have stairs)
In addition, we have introduced these measures to all our stores:
- We have provided PPE for store colleagues to use
- We have reconfigured reception areas and installed transparent Perspex safety screens on reception desks
- We have installed floor distance markers and COVID-19 signage in receptions and storage areas to help maintain social distancing
- We have intensified our daily cleaning routines, especially around customer touchpoints such as; trolley handles, pallet truck handles, lift buttons, door handles and toilets
- We have provided hand sanitisers and customer cleaning stations
Lok’nStore will continue to closely monitor information from the UK Government and Public Health England. We will follow all guidelines and advice to ensure we are doing everything we can to provide a clean and safe environment for all our valued customers and team colleagues. We have conducted a risk assessment after reviewing the latest government advice to confirm that our stores remain COVID-19 compliant a copy of which can be found here.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in these exceptional times.