- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 6pm (Open late to 8pm on Thursday)
- Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Sunday: 10am - 2pm
Harlow self storage at Lok'nStore on Edinburgh Way. Call us now for low prices.
Opened in 2009, Lok’nStore Harlow is our newest purpose built facility with over 700 individual units for householders and businesses to rent. Storage spaces available range from 16 sq ft lockers up to massive 500 sq ft units and many sizes in-between including large spaces for pallet and warehouse storage. It also has covered loading bays, large goods lifts and provides free tea and coffee to customers.
This store is easily accessible from the A414 (Edinburgh Way), and is less than a 10 minute drive from junction 7 of the M11.
How much does storage at Lok’nStore Harlow cost?
Self storage prices at Lok’nStore in Harlow are the lowest in the area. We know because we check our competitors regularly, and then set our prices below theirs – we absolutely guarantee you the lowest costs in the area. Prices for our storage spaces vary depending on the size of the unit you need, your choice of payment terms, and how long you want, or need to store with us – which can be from 1 day to forever. For an instant quote, please click on the green ‘Get a quote or book’ button to the right, or give the store a call on the phone number displayed. A rough guide to our costs can also be found on our storage prices page. All Lok’nStore prices include VAT.
How to go to Lok'nStore Harlow
- From the A10: Leave the A10 at the A414, Harlow bound. Once in Harlow you take the 2nd left (1st left is into to train station), pass the Toby Carvery and go straight over the next two roundabouts. You can’t miss us on your right - directly behind B&Q.
- From the M11: Come off the M11 into Harlow, going straight through the first roundabout – then over the next 3 roundabouts. At the 4th roundabout there is a Ford Gates garage on the left. Take first left passing Tesco’s which will be on your left – through the lights over the next roundabout and through the next set of traffic lights. You will then see us on the left – turn left immediately after our building which is before the next roundabout and opposite the cinema.
This facility is also conveniently located for customers from: Bishops Stortford, Broad Oak, Broxborne, Church Langley, Eastwick, Elsenham, Epping, Essex, Great Hadham, Gilston, Harlow Bishops, Hatfield, Hatfield Heath, Hertford, Hodesdon, High Wych, Little Hadham, Little Hallingbury, Much Hadham, Nazeing, North Weald, Old Harlow, Ongar, Roydon, Sawbridgeworth, Sheering, Spell Brook, Stansted, Stansted Abbotts, Stansted Mountfitchet and Ware.
With Lok'nStore you know you'll get...
The best price
Your own secure storage room from just £10 per week!
Store at Lok'nStore from just 1 week, or for as long as you want.
Free helpful advice from our friendly, expert staff. Call today!
Secure, locked storage rooms for your goods. Only you have a key.
How does it work?
With Lok’nStore, you get a whole lot more than just flexible, low cost and accessible personal and business storage.
- You get free unlimited access, meaning that you can come and go as you please.
- If your plans change, it doesn't matter - there's no long-term commitment so you can change the size of your unit any time.
- Our friendly team are always on hand to help you out.
- And our list of the local reliable van hire companies makes moving your stuff hassle free.
- We have lots of special offers too.
Just give us a call to see how we can help you or fill out our handy form to get a quote or book a space.
Get a price
Our self storage prices are the best you’ll find – we check them regularly and we’ll beat any quote you get from another local storage company.
Best prices guaranteed
If there’s a better local price for the same size unit on the same terms (including VAT where applicable), we’ll beat it by 5%. Just as long as it’s within 5 miles and in a proper self-storage facility and we have the space available. That’s guaranteed – no quibbles and no wriggles.
Did you know?
This store has over 70,000 sq ft of storage space, spread over 5 floors making it one of the largest in the company (Portsmouth being the other)! It is (currently) Lok’nStore’s only depot in Essex.
Meet the Harlow manager:
Anne-Katrin Kerle has been manager at Lok'nStore Harlow since 2010 and has just returned from maternity leave. When asked about her return back into the Lok’nStore fold she said, “Errrm... about me, well I’m a hard-ass manager whipping my team into shape (joking)! Seriously - I enjoyed my time off with my little boy, but I’m happy to be back running Lok’nStore Harlow. I had a nice welcome back from everybody including the store customers – it’s nice to be wanted.” Anne-Katrin is supported at Harlow by storage industry experts, Alistair, Craig and Sarah.