Please call Tom Lampard of Lok'nStore on 01252 521010 or Email: email@example.com
See some examples of more recent projects here.
New Build Sites:
Ideally between 0.66 and 1.5 acres preferred on a freehold basis.
Sites need to be prominently positioned on a busy local retail/ commercial area within a town or city with a minimum of population of 40,000 people. We are keen to hear about all Freehold and Leasehold sites at 0.66 to 2 acres in size. The site can be flat or have an existing building on it.
The absolute trading position is far more important than the type of tenure. See some examples of more recent projects here.
All types of tenure considered:
- New Build Sites Between 0.66 and 2 acres preferred on a freehold basis, although we would also consider long leasehold sites. Re-use of brownfield sites that were in other uses always considered, including garages, petrol stations, trade counters, such as;
- Existing Premises Buildings between 15,000 and 40,000 sq ft G.I.A. Minimum eaves height of 4.5m, with high bay at 8m plus preferred
- Pre lets We would consider pre lets within developers larger schemes
- Freehold or leasehold
- Joint - ventures
We are happy to pay agents commissions where they are not instructed. Our standard rates are 1% on freeholds or 10% on first year’s rent for leases. For off market transactions we can consider higher levels.
- Tom Lampard / Lok’nStore
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01252 521010 / 07734 714498
|Outside London||Inside London|
|Kingston Upon Thames||Hornsey|
|Sunbury on Thames||Stratford|