Lok'nStore currently has a portfolio of 35 trading self storage centres and is looking to expand.
See some examples of more recent projects visit our gallery.
Suitable properties should be forwarded to:
Tom Lampard - Director of Acquisitions
Office: 01252 521010
Mobile: 07734 714498
- Ideally a minimum of 1 acres preferred on a freehold basis (flexible on tenure for the right site)
- Sites need to be prominently positioned on a busy local road with a short distance to a retail/ commercial area within a town or city with a minimum of population of 40,000 people. We are keen to hear about all Freehold and Leasehold sites.
All types of tenure considered:
- New Build Sites Between 0.66 and 2 acres preferred on a freehold basis, although we would also consider long leasehold sites. Re-use of brownfield sites that were in other uses always considered, including garages, petrol stations, trade counters, etc.
- Existing Premises Buildings between 15,000 and 40,000 sq ft G.I.A. Minimum eaves height of 4.5m, with high bay at 8m plus preferred
- Pre-lets We would consider pre-lets within developers larger schemes
- Freehold or leasehold
- Joint Ventures
We are happy to pay agents fees where they are not instructed. Attractive fees will be agreed at the outset of the introduction.
Guide Locations (but we will consider all locations)
|Outside London||Inside London|
|St Albans||New Malden|
|Sunbury on Thames||Richmond|