Please call Tom Lampard on 01252 521010 or Email: email@example.com
See some examples of more recent projects here.
New Build Sites:
Ideally between 0.66 and 1.5 acres preferred on a freehold basis.
Sites need to be prominently positioned on a busy local retail/ commercial area within a town or city with a minimum of population of 40,000 people. We are keen to hear about all Freehold and Leasehold sites at 0.66 to 2 acres in size.
The absolute trading position is far more important than the type of tenure. See some examples of more recent projects here.
All types of tenure considered:
- New Build Sites Between 0.66 and 2 acres preferred on a freehold basis, although we would also consider long leasehold sites. Re-use of brownfield sites that were in other uses always considered, including garages, petrol stations, trade counters, etc.
- Existing Premises Buildings between 15,000 and 40,000 sq ft G.I.A. Minimum eaves height of 4.5m, with high bay at 8m plus preferred
- Pre lets We would consider pre lets within developers larger schemes
- Freehold or leasehold
- Joint Ventures
We are happy to pay agents commissions where they are not instructed. Our standard rates are 1.5% on freeholds or 10% on first year’s rent for leases. For off market transactions we will consider higher levels.
Tom Lampard / Group Acquisition Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01252 521010 / 07734 714498
|Outside London||Inside London|
|Kingston Upon Thames||Hayes|
|Southampton (East)||Shepherds Bush|
|Sunbury on Thames||Stanmore|